Kindergarten Information For 2020
Kindergarten for 2020-2021
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend traditional school. The American Academy of Pediatrics strongly advocates having children physically present in the school.
- Virtual learning option is not developmentally appropriate for kindergarten students—learning is hands on and not technology centered education.
- Kindergarten provides much more than teaching letters, numbers and writing. A big focus is social-emotional learning where children learn how to be kind to each other and follow directions.
- Kindergarten sets the tone for a child’s education!
- If you choose not to send your child to school, there will be an alternative learning plan that consists of take home kits and required periodic school visits.
PreK Students will not be given the opportunity to choose remote learning. However, if the child is sick or a school closure is necessary a learning plan will be provided.