WHAT ARE THE STUDENTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Be regular in attendance and in each class.
2. Be willing to take responsibility for his/her attendance and behavior.
3. Be prepared for participation in school work, such as being prepared for class, completing assignments, and
participating in class activities.
4. Become aware of the school personnel responsible for attendance.
5. Become aware of all attendance rules.
6. Become knowledgeable of the student code of conduct and behave responsibly.
7. Do not turn in any altered or forged excuse.